Skip to content
- Eliminate junk food. Most fast food, processed foods and pastries contain high amounts of sugar(simple sugars), fat and sodium. Consuming these does very little for your energy. They do promote a rise and drop in your blood sugar levels.
- Drink 8-10 glass of water daily. Don’t wait until your thirsty to drink, by that time you are already dehydrated. Drink it throughout the day and not all at once.
- Determine your daily protein requirements. For optimum growth and recovery you must consume small amounts of protein for you muscle tissues throughout the day. Amino acids are the most important protein to consume. There are many protein powders available on the market today.
- Eat high fiber foods. A fiber rich diet helps your cholesterol and helps promote efficient digestion.
- Increase lean body weight by resistance training. Your body will move more efficiently and your metabolism will run higher the more lean body weight you have. Bones become denser, muscles, tendons and ligaments will strengthen. The bonus side effect is that is becomes easier to avoid gaining excess body fat.